The world’s Who’s Who flocked to the annual MET Costume Institute Gala in New York City last Monday to participate in the revelry, and everyone dressed to impress! Of course, we zoned in on the arm candy before even deciding who should be crowned the Best Dressed. The night was absolutely magical as stars and celebrities from all over the globe strutted the red carpet, packing with them oodles of glitz and glamour. It was a field day for the paps, I swear!
The long list of blog-worthy clutches makes it impossible for us to feature each and every piece so we came up with the Top 7. Here they are (and in no particular order):
1. Leighton Meester’s Embellished Marchesa Evening Clutch
2. Jessica Alba’s Pilgrim Pailettes Coeur clutch by Roger Vivier
3. Diane Kruger’s Jeweled Satin Clutch by Prada
4. Amy Adams’ Gold Metallic Box Clutch
5. Lily Collins’ Valentino Snakeskin Clutch Bag
6. Rashida Jones’ Feathered Evening Bag
7. Mary Kate Olsen’s Chain Satchel
Whose clutch did you like best? We’ve showed you some of the evening’s most eye-catching and stunning clutches from beaded and bejeweled to metallic and fringed. There are hordes of them still but well, I’m saving them for another blog post.
I hope you enjoyed the show!
Credit: Andres Otero/WENN.com, Lia Toby/WENN.com